Upload files to megaupload

>> Saturday, June 16, 2012

Upload files to megaupload
Hello everybody,

I would like to know if you can explain to me as I do for uploading files to megaupload, as it turns out that I have some DVDs with their menus and everything on my computer and I want to share his power, but not how to do it .

So you would appreciate the help that you can give me.
Thanks in advance

#2
06-10-2008

Rasdasa
Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 335
if the file weighs more than 300 megs that got split into multiple files, but I recommend gigasize, at least I like most. It always talking about you have a free account. if you have not been paid until it is the limit.

#3
06-10-2008

goatape
Member

Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 589
free as well have to have a registered account to megaupload but hopes to see if someone can give you another option, but I think ti could be given high in one of the servers you want to upload them luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Read - Share - Comment

About This Blog

Share and Save

About Author